Since the day I got my OTG, I was longing to try out some veg grilled item and finally I end up making some delicious paneer tikkas. It named as Hariyali Paneer Tikka because of its greenish color which makes it different from other type of tikkas.This one of tempting appetizer for my veggie friends.
Paneer (cottage cheese) 200gms (cut into medium size cube)
Mint leaves 1 bunch
coriander leaves 1 bunch
green chillies 2
Garlic cloves 2
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
yogurt 2 tbsp
Gram flour 1 tbsp
Chaat masala 1 tsp
Garam masala 1tsp
Lemon juice 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies and garlic together to get a paste.
- In a bowl add the green paste, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, gram flour, chaat masala, garam masla, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Add oil (I have used mustard oil here) and now add paneer (cottage cheese) cubes and mix throughly so the the paneer cubes are well coated withe the masala mixture. Keep aside to marinate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Now thread the marinated paneer cubes 1 inch gap into skewers and place it on the grill rack of the OTG and grill for about 15 minutes with turning it at regular interval till they get cooked evenly on all sides.
- Serve hot as a starter with green green chutney (remaining green paste by adding salt).