Chicken stir fry is a very delectable and easy to prepare dish which is very special yet common dish in my regular menu. This dish is meant to be hot and spicy with marinated chicken pieces stir fried with bell pepper pieces. I usually prepare this by marinating the chicken pieces with Soy sauces, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, cornflour. Those pieces are then stir fried instead of deep frying them with batter and then tossed with fried onion and bell pepper which make the whole job quick and easy. If the preparation is done in advance, it can be tossed and served within a short span of time.
- Take chicken pieces in a large bowl and add soy sauce, ginger garlic paste, tomato sauce, red chili powder, garam masala, powder lemon juice, salt and cornflour. Mix it well and let it marinate for at least 2 hrs.
- Chop onion and cut bell pepper (red yellow and green) into big chunks and keep aside.
- In a pan put the oil and stir fry the chicken for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked well (it will become tender and brown in color).
- Remove the chicken pieces and keep aside and in the remaining oil stir fry the Bell peppers (Capsicum) for few minutes (Don't overcook the veggies, it should be crunchy). Take it out and keep aside.
- Before serving , heat little oil in a pan and add chopped onion and garlic and fry for a minute and then add soy sauce and tomato sauce. Now add the chicken pieces and bell peppers. Now toss the fried chicken pieces and fried veggies adding some pepper powder.