500 gms.Chicken (boneless preferred).
1/2 cup corn flour.
2 tblsp. flour (Maida).
2 tblsp. ginger garlic paste.
2 large onions (Cut in cubed and separate clove).
1 Capsicum (Cut into cubes).
1 tsp. chopped ginger.
1 tsp. chopped garlic.
3 green chilis chopped.
1 tsp red chili powder.
2 tblsp. Soy sauce.
1 tsp. chilli sauce.
1 tsp. vinegar.
2 tblsp. tomato sauce.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Mix with 1 tblsp. Soy sauce, egg , 1 tblsp. ginger garlic paste, 2 tblsp. corn flour, 2 tblsp. flour and salt and marinate it for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces in low flame till it becomes tender and golden brown in color.
- Mix 1 tblsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup of water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a flat pan. and add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilis. Now add onion, ginger garlic paste and capsicum pieces and fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tblsp.soy sauce, 1 tsp.chili sacuce, 2 tblsp. tomato sauce, salt and pepper powder. Stir fry in high flame for 5 minutes and then add fried chicken pieces. stirr for a couple of minutes.
- Add the corn flour dissolved water with constant stirring to avoid lumps. Now Cook for 5 to minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion leaves and serve hot with fried rice or noodles.